To improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve while providing exceptional and compassionate care.
To be chosen by our staff, our providers and our community as the best place to work, the best place to practice and the best place to receive comprehensive care.
3. Values -CARES
- Continuous Improvement: We achieve innovation in clinical and operational excellence through the application of knowledge gained through discovery and lifetime learning.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility for processes and outcomes so that we earn the trust and confidence of those we work with and serve.
- Respect: We treat others with dignity, care and compassion, valuing diverse perspectives.
- Excellence: We consistently provide the highest quality patient care experience utilizing evidence based practices to ensure patient safety and exceptional quality and service.
- Stewardship: We responsibly use the resources entrusted to us, adding value to the communities we live in and serve.
4. LIHC Goals:
» High quality healthcare – quality of patient care & continuity of patient care
» Compassionate Customer Service
» Community Value
» Employee Engagement
» Ethics and Compliance
» Financial Strength
Dr. Jacqueline J. Bae’s Bio:
25 years of experience in Healthcare–medical provider, administration, and education/training
Expertise in operational management, policies and protocol, grant -writing, billing/coding/fiscal management, education, training, accreditation of AAAHC/NCQA, Indian Health Services, and diabetes/endocrinology.
PhD, MD, MHA/MPH, BS
Medical Providers: Dr. Robert Snyder, Melissa Garnett, FNP
Dental Providers: Dr. John Mahon, Dr. Bradley Nord, Dr. Morley
Behavioral Health Provider: Dr. Eric Trevizu