The Fitness Center hours of operation are:
Monday through Friday: 8 AM to 1 PM AND 4 PM to 7 PM
Saturdays: 8 AM – Noon
Contact Judy Lee at: 251-5582
The objective of the Lassen Indian Health Center’s Exercise Program is to increase the use of exercise for the prevention and control of diabetes and or any other prevention illnesses or diseases by providing access to exercise equipment.
The user population will be Native Americans, Tribal, Clinic, Casino, SIRCO,SIRHA, or Mini-mart employee’s and their immediate family members (spouse and children) and LIHC patients referred by LIHC.
Procedure and requirements to participate:
Each participant must meet one of the requirements below, and then sign a release of liability waiver before participating in the Fitness Center. The liability waiver will be renewed each year.
The criteria to participate is as follows:
- TO BE A NATIVE AMERICAN OR AN IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER (SPOUSE AND CHILDREN)
- TO BE AN EMPLOYEE OF THE CLINIC, TRIBE, CASINO, SIRCO, SIRHA, MINI-MART OR AN IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER (SPOUSE AND CHILDREN)
- TO BE AN ACTIVE MEDICAL OR DENTAL PATIENT OF THE CLINIC
- TEENAGERS, (16-17 YEARS OF AGE) MEETING ONE OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA, MUST HAVE A RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER SIGNED BY GUARDIAN OR PARENT (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- TEENAGERS, (13-15 YEARS OF AGE) MEETING ONE OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA, MUST HAVE A RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER SIGNED BY A GUARDIAN OR PARENT, AND MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A GUARDIAN OR PARENT WHILE EXERCISING (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 MAY NOT BE IN THE FITNESS CENTER (NO EXCEPTIONS)
We reserve the right to ask any Fitness Center participant to leave at any time if the Fitness Center rules are not being followed.