Testing is offered on Wednesdays from 10:00am to 1:00pm. All testing will take place outside of the Clinic. Patients must schedule an appointment for their test and then call upon their arrival. A nurse will come to the patient’s vehicle to perform the test. Patients are requested to wait in their vehicles for test results and further instruction from the nurse.
How to Schedule Your COVID-19 Test
Please call the Lassen Indian Health Center to schedule your COVID-19 test. A receptionist will transfer your call to a nurse who will ask questions to determine your level of risk and eligibility for obtaining a test.
During this time, we encourage patients to call for more information about making in-person appointments. Telehealth is available for both Medical and Behavioral Health appointments. Different options are available for Telehealth appointments including video-calls as well as telephone calls.
Measures to Ensure Your Safety at LIHC
The following measures have been put into place during the COVID-19 pandemic in order to protect our patient and staff during in-person appointments at the clinic:
- Staff and visitors are required to wear masks
- Increased cleaning protocols for exam rooms, waiting rooms, restrooms and other public areas
- Social distancing practices at check-in, waiting rooms, and exam rooms
- Screening questions and temperature checks for staff and visitors
- Limitations on the number of people who can be in the clinic at the same time
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for doctors and staff
- Special measures for people who have or may have COVID-19
- Telehealth appointment options