How to Apply for a Position
Join our team! Follow the steps below to be considered for one of our open positions at the Lassen Indian Health Center.
All applicants are required to submit a Susanville Indian Rancheria/ Lassen Indian Health Center employment application which can be downloaded by clicking the link below. Applications can also be picked up at our office located at 745 Joaquin Street, Susanville, CA 96130.
Only complete applications will be considered. For your application to be considered complete you must attach the following:
1. Completed Susanville Indian Rancheria/Lassen Indian Health Center Application.
2. Copy of your High School Diploma AND College Degree or transcripts documenting
your graduation or completion of your Degree.
3. Copy of your valid Driver’s License.
4. Copy of any other certification required.
5. Copy of Tribal Card, if claiming Indian Preference.
6. Copy of DD214 or other proof of Veteran status, if claiming Veteran’s Preference.
7. An additional statement on how you meet each minimum qualification.
Complete applications can be dropped off in person at the Human Resources Office located at 745 Joaquin Street, Susanville, California, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. They may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (530) 257-1895 or mailed to the above address. All applications must be received by 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the closing date of the announcement.
Scroll down to see a list of our current openings. Click on an opening to download the job description. Thank you for your interest in applying to LIHC, a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.