Welcome to Lassen Indian Health Center
We are now accepting new patients at our clinic and invite you to use the resources below to help you with your first appointment. If you have any questions, give our friendly staff a call today.
How to Make an Appointment
Making your appointment is just a phone call away! Simply call the number below and one of our friendly receptionists will help you find a convenient time for your appointment. Appointments must be scheduled in advance.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
To ensure that you have everything you need during your appointment, be sure to bring the following with you:
- Patient Forms – Complete and print our patient forms to save you time during your first appointment.
- Insurance Cards – Please be sure to bring your insurance card with you for all your appointments. If you have secondary insurance, please bring the secondary insurance card as well.
- Medications – If you are taking over-the-counter or prescription medications, supplements, or vitamins, please bring them in their original containers.
- Allergy List – If you have allergies, please make a list to show your provider.
- ID – Please bring a valid form of identification.
Types of Insurance Accepted
Lassen Indian Health Center accepts most types of health insurance including Medi-Cal, Medicare, Covered California plans from Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Patients with private PPO coverage are also welcome. If you have any questions about insurance coverage, feel free to give us a call before your appointment.
Co-Pays & Accepted Payment Methods
We accept cash, personal checks and most credit cards. Please note that we collect all co-pays at the time of your appointment.
Patient Forms & Documents
Save time by filling out the necessary forms before your first appointment. Complete and print the forms below to bring with you to your appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!