Visit the Lassen Indian Health Center ‘About Us’ page to learn more about the clinic’s mission statement and Tribal history.
Read more about Tribal history and membership on Susanville Indian Rancheria’s website.
Browse the list names for all the established Indian Health Clinics in California. https://www.ihs.gov/california/index.cfm/health-programs/health-programs/
The winner of the naming contest will receive a prize of $1000.
How to Submit your Entry:
Entries can be printed using the form at the bottom of the page and mailed or dropped off at the clinic. Entries can also be emailed directly to LIbanitoru@lihc.org by clicking the button below:
Email Your Entry
What to submit:
- Up to two entries are allowed to be submitted by one entrant.
- Please include your full name, mailing address, and email address.
Submission deadline is December 31, 2023 at 11:59am.
- The contest is open only to individuals. The contest is not open to companies, education institutions, organizations, etc., or to groups associated with such institutions.
- Susanville Indian Rancheria Tribal Members, employees, and Lassen Indian Health Center patients are encouraged to participate in this contest.
- All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
Judging and Selection of Winner:
- Lassen Indian Health Center Health Board and planning workgroup will decide on the top three submissions to be voted on by Susanville Indian Rancheria Tribal Business Council and Tribal Members.
- The top three submissions will be forwarded to Susanville Indian Rancheria and Tribal members for voting by majority rule. A voting box system will be set up during the 1st General Council Meeting in 2024.
- Lassen Indian Health Center Health Board and planning workgroup reserves the right to not select a winner at their sole discretion if no suitable entries are submitted.
- The workgroup reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or entry at its sole discretion.
- The winning submission becomes the property of the new planning body and may only be used for the winner’s portfolio of work.
- The winner of the naming contest will be required to sign a release giving sole ownership to the new planning body.
- Accepting the prize constitutes permission for the for the workgroup to make public and otherwise use the winner’s name for publicity purposes. Further personal data may be requested but is not required.
Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules. By participating in the contest, the entrant is representing and warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules, including the guides and rules referred to herein, these official rules constitute the entire agreement between the entrant and Susanville Indian Rancheria and Lassen Indian Health Center in relation to the contest. They govern the entrant’s participation and supersede any prior or other agreements relating to the contest between the entrant, Susanville Indian Rancheria and Lassen Indian Health Center.